[QA] Trying to run wikilove tests

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Mon Sep 16 15:56:00 UTC 2013

You seem to have syntax problems with your config.yml file, but it might be
in the wrong place, it is hard to tell exactly.  Take a look:

(config/config.yml): mapping values are not allowed in this context at line 1 co
lumn 34 (Psych::SyntaxError)

(config/config.yml): mapping values are not allowed in this context at line 2 co
lumn 7 (Psych::SyntaxError)

No such file or directory - config/config.yml (Errno::ENOENT)

If your config.yml is in the right place, make sure it looks exactly
like the one at
https://git.wikimedia.org/blob/qa%2Fbrowsertests/723e89e68cb0157d32605ff575f72ce46b581e08/config%2Fconfig.yml

-Chris