[QA] Introduction

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 30 05:50:44 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 5:09 AM, Roopa Ramakrishnaiah <
roopa.ramakrishna at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am an software test engineer. Got a good experience in Manual testing.
> I would like to contribute to WMF as much as possible.

Hi Roopa and welcome!

>From your introduction, my guess is that you are interested in exploratory
testing. Is that correct? Or would you like to learn something about test
automation too?

Do you need help getting started? A good way to get started would be to
pair on a small task, but I am pretty busy this and the next week. If you
would like to pair, let us know, maybe somebody from the list can help you
out sooner that I could.

Željko