[QA] Rubymine not working

Tomislav Plavcic tplavcic at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 14:59:37 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Andre Klapper <aklapper at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> My uneducated guess:
>   export JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/1.2.3.4.5
>
> With several Java SDKs around, some Linux distros have introduced
> options to choose the "prefered" Java.
> In case of Ubuntu this seems to be:
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Java#Choosing_the_default_Java_to_use
>
> HTH,
> andre

I have installed java from this repository:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/java
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install oracle-java7-installer

and I have uninstalled openjdk so I don't have problem with choosing
alternatives, but if you have both you can change default with:
sudo update-alternatives --config java

I think the JAVA_HOME env variable can also be used (I know I have
used it before) but currently It's not set on my system.

Tomislav