[QA] Pair programming Friday for fun and profit

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Thu Nov 21 17:26:31 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Željko Filipin <zfilipin at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> Trinitha and I will have a public pairing session in #wikimedia-qa
> freenode IRC channel today (Thursday November 21) at 3pm UTC/GMT[1].
> Anybody is invited to participate. I will provide the log of the session
> after it finishes.

Trinitha and I had a pairing session today. In short, we were talking about
how to get started with exploratory testing. I have created a log file[1]
that contains just the pairing session. Full log of #wikimedia-qa channel
is also available[2].

Trinitha, could you also please write a sentence or two about the pairing
session?

Željko
--
1: