[QA] Pair programming Friday for fun and profit

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Sat Nov 16 16:20:14 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 1:53 AM, S Page <spage at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> I want to pair with you!  ( ♫ pair the night away ♪... Rod Temperton for
> Michael Jackson)  Later in the day is better.
>
> I would like to convert InezK's Java Selenium tests for VE to cucumber.
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/VisualEditor/Planning_and_testing#QA_tests

I was traveling last week so I did not have the time to write reports from
pairing sessions with S Page and Anjana Ranganathan.

S and I were working on converting a Selenium test from Java to Ruby. I
could not find the commit in Gerrit. S, did you push the commit? Can you
write a few words about the pairing session?

Anjana and I have been talking about how to get involved in testing
MediaWiki. Unfortunately, I do not have any notes. Anjana, can you write a
few words about the pairing session?

Pairing sessions continue next Friday. Three people are interested (so
far). I will try to pair with all of them (separately) next Friday. Let's
see how it goes.

Željko