[QA] ResourceLoader versus Chrome browser

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 15 11:42:18 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 8:10 AM, Trinitha Reddy <trinitha at gmail.com> wrote:

> I clicked the tested website on the fwd
> http://test2.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page it did load up but Current
> events and configuration seems it has bug, but not sure. Do you have actual
> site I can compare it too? but i used chrome it did load up.

Hi Trinitha,

I did not understand the problem. Can you provide more information?

> I am not really sure what you do in Sauce Lab and ResourceLoader. can you
> explain?

Sauce Labs is service we use for running tests tests in the cloud. I am not
familiar with ResourceLoader, but as far as I know it is related to the way
frontend code is loaded on MediaWiki pages. You can read more here:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/ResourceLoader

Željko