[QA] Running VisualEditor browsertests via Vagrant VM

S Page spage at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 15 04:14:04 UTC 2013

Hi and welcome, I missed you today.

I moved the pages around but kept your explanation at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Quality_Assurance/Browser_testing/Running_tests.
 I added an earlier section explaining the alternative to
MediaWiki-Vagrant if you're just running tests against e.g. testwiki2.

Hope to meet you tomorrow.

--
=S Page  Features engineer