[QA] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] 1.22.0rc1 ready for download

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Tue Nov 12 15:59:25 UTC 2013

Besides all the Wikipedias, the Mediawiki software itself powers thousands
of other wikis around the world.

This is the latest installer for Mediawiki itself, and is the first test of
a new process by which users can install the software locally.

If you would like to try it out, I am sure that Mark and Markus would
appreciate your comments.  (And so would we in QA!)