[QA] Introductions

Oliver Vilchiz Sanchez olivervs at hotmail.es
Wed May 29 18:49:06 UTC 2013

Hi to all
Well nice to meet you Željko, continuin with the presentations:
1.- My name is Oliver Vilchiz2.- I'm from Tijuana, Mexico3.- Twitter: @sir_ov | Facebook: /nanooli | Skype: search me with this mail4.-  I'm a web developer for a company called Buscacorp, we use LAMP, I know many technologies for mobile apps development and a few APIs. I'm really excited to contribute with WMF is a professional achievement for me.

CEO & Founder | Internet-END | Nanotec-BlogWeb Developer | BuscaCorp