[QA] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Data for skin testing

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Thu Jun 27 10:26:35 UTC 2013

Hi testers!

Sumana has reminded me that this could be interesting to qa list, so I am
forwarding a question from wikitech-l.

I have a few ideas on how I would test a skin, but I will hold my opinion
until others have shared their thoughts. (If you are not familiar with
mediawiki skins, do not worry, neither am I.)

Thoughts? :)

Željko