[QA] Introductions

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Thu Jun 27 09:58:49 UTC 2013

Hi Markus,

apologies for the late reply, I was traveling. Comments are inline.

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 12:07 AM, Markus Glaser <glaser at hallowelt.biz>wrote:

> > There is already an event[1] about test automation next week, but it is
> 4-6am our time. :( ****
>
> Here [2] it says the event is at 19:30 UTC, which will be at 21:30 our
> time. I will try to be there J.

I have fixed the time at [2], the event starts at 4am our time, not 9:30pm.

> > Next week is really busy for, me but week of July 1 is completely free
> for now. Sounds good?****
>
> Jepp. Drop me a note to glaser at hallowelt.biz

We can organize the event in European-friendly time on this list. We can
talk next week, I would like to see how San Francisco event looks like
first.

Željko