[QA] Introductions

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Thu Jun 20 10:30:30 UTC 2013

Hi Markus,

comments are inline.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Markus Glaser <glaser at hallowelt.biz>wrote:

> Drop me a note when you are in Berlin. Chances are good I will be there as
> well.

Will do.

>  Sure, how about a skype or hangout next week? I assume our time zones fit
> best my evening / your morning.

We are the same time zone, if you are in Germany. (I live in Zagreb,
Croatia.) There is already an event[1] about test automation next week, but
it is 4-6am our time. :( I will try to wake up at 4am, but we should
organize a similar event  that is better for our time zone. Next week is
really busy for, me but week of July 1 is completely free for now. Sounds
good?

Željko
--
1: http://www.meetup.com/wikimedia-tech/events/124334432/