[QA] How to contribute?

Carol Sanders carol at carolsanders.org
Thu Jun 6 17:42:44 UTC 2013

I would like to help fix Jenkins jobs if the task hasn't been taken. I'm
just starting to implement Jenkins at work so this would help my learning
curve.

I open to any method of collaboration: IRC/Skype/Google Hangout.
I would prefer as a first time to 'hangout' with someone more experienced
in this environment as not to make more work for fellow helpers.

Thanks,

Carol

Carol A. Sanders
Sr, Network QA Engineer, Mad Scientist, Student
"Escape the Boundaries of Your Mentality"