[QA] Introduction (with improved formatting)

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Tue Jun 4 14:49:26 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 10:27 PM, Rachel Thomas
<rachelthomas_99 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I will be starting a blog very soon, as part of my
> Outreach Program internship. I will let you know the blog address after I have set it up.
>
> Hi Rachel,

please let me know if you need help with setting up a blog. I have set up a
few blogs in the last few years so I have some experience with that.

For the rest of the people on the list: if you already do not have a blog I
would highly recommend starting one. We can discuss reasons for having a
blog here, if there is somebody with different opinion.

Željko