[QA] Volunteering (hi Lolita)

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 30 23:26:13 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Lolita Dsilva <ldsilva2001 at yahoo.co.in>wrote:

> How do I volunteer for wikipedia testing.
>
> Any information would help since I am an aspiring software tester and need
> all the volunteer experience that I can get.

For Wikipedia, you might start by reading through
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/QA and all the pages linked from there.  I
would really appreciate any questions, reactions or suggestions you might
have about that information, I am due to rewrite and update much of it
soon.

For software testing in general, there are any number of resources
available.  A good place for a comprehensive overview might be
http://www.testingreferences.com/

Feel free to ask specific questions and to let us know what aspects of
software testing are of interest to you.  There is a good chance that
someone here shares your interests.

-Chris