[QA] Taking on easy bugs

Jeff Hall jeffreyehall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 18:56:24 UTC 2013

Thanks Željko.  I think what I'll do is see if I can come up with a
solution in my local repo that seems workable, and then I would definitely
like to pair with someone, since this is my first attempt to contribute
anything to the project.

In terms of pairing, should I just post a request to this same mail list
when I'm ready, or are there specific folks that I should contact directly
about pairing?

Thanks much,

Jeff H.