[QA] Visual Editor test plan

Rachel Thomas rachelqa99 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 21:08:37 UTC 2013

Zeljko,

Yes, its ok with me to work on the test plan at our pairing session
tomorrow, as long as its ok with Chris. The time is changing though- I
believe to an hour later. It will start1:30pm EST/5:30pm UTC.   If that
time is too late for you, we can do another session for the test
plan...perhaps on Friday?

--Rachel

*Gnome FOSS Outreach Program for Women Intern
Browser Test Automation, Wikimedia Foundation*