[QA] QA/testing documentation

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Tue Dec 17 15:45:24 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM, Željko Filipin <zfilipin at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> After talking to Chris on #wikimedia-qa today (you should join us there)
> and with help from manybubbles, I think I have found the answer. When
> somebody new appears, we should point them to read pages that have
> *both*[1] QA[2] and New_contributors[3] category.
>
> Željko
> --
> 1: https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?search
> =incategory%3AQA+incategory%3ANew_contributors&title=Special%3ASearch
> 2: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:QA
> 3: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:New_contributors

Link [1] now does not find anything any more. :(

"There were no results matching the query."

I took a look at a few relevant pages[4][5][6], but I could not figure out
how to recreate the same search with the new search engine.

Željko
--
4: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:CirrusSearch
5: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Search