[QA] (no subject)

Jeff Hall jhall at wikimedia.org
Tue Dec 10 16:33:53 UTC 2013

Hi Anna -

Welcome!  I'm originally from Seattle myself, and just recently joined
the Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) team in San Francisco.  I hope you're
managing to stay warm up there in Seattle - I was there this weekend and
it was freezing!

Here are a couple of resources that should be useful in getting you
started with testing on WMF projects:

  * General introduction[1]
  * Pair programming with Ċ½eljko Filipin[2]

You might also want to join the /#wikimedia-qa/ channel on
freenode.net[3], since many of us hang out there and can answer specific
questions that you might have.

Cheers,

Jeff

1: