[QA] QA/testing documentation

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Mon Dec 2 16:02:11 UTC 2013

Hi QA and/or testing people,

since more and more people that are completely new to testing and/or
mediawiki are joining us, I would like to make sure our documentation is as
good as possible.

The first step was to find the documentation that we already have.

I have found Category:QA[1] (55 pages) and Category:Testing[2] (37 pages).
Is there a reason we have to categories that are so closely related? If
there is no good reason I propose that we merge them (and delete one
category). I prefer term testing, but looks like QA is more popular (and
shorter) so we can pick QA.

So, if nobody complains in a few days, I will delete testing category and
add articles that were there to QA category.

Željko
--
1: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:QA
2: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:Testing