[QA] Jenkins cleanup

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Wed Aug 28 13:27:41 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 6:49 PM, James Forrester
<jforrester at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> Great news; would it be possible to do this for VisualEditor next? :-)
>
> ​In terms of location,
> modules/ve-mw/test
> /browser would make most sense​ (and in time splitting some of them out to
> modules/ve/test
> /browser for the tests that are not specific to the MediaWiki version of
> VE).

Done:

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/81486/
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/81490

The first Jenkins job is here:

https://wmf.ci.cloudbees.com/view/r-ve/

As soon as the test code is merged into master branch of VisualEditor
repository, I will run the Jenkins job (and create more jobs if needed).

Comments, patches and merges into master are welcome. :)

Željko