[QA] Next SF workshop in September

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Thu Aug 22 17:06:58 UTC 2013

On 08/21/2013 03:08 PM, Chris McMahon wrote:
> I don't really see these sessions as sequential.  I like that they are
> granular and we can refer to them depending on context.  If someone
> wants only to write ATDD Cucumber Scenarios for a feature, there is a
> recorded online training session for that.  If someone wants to know how
> to write a test end-to-end, from Cucumber Scenarios through test steps
> to the Page Object, we have recordings of both the live session that I
> did in SF and the online session that Ċ½eljko did.

I don't think it's as straightforwar as you say but ok. I agree with the
idea that these workshops shouldn't be sequential.

What i the best wording for the title of the workshop:

"Analyzing failed automated browser tests"?

We need a short description too.

Ah, and a date. :) Do you already know when will you both be in SF and
available?

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation