[QA] CirrusSearch live on test2wiki

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at wikimedia.org
Mon Aug 19 15:56:29 UTC 2013

If you have some free time this week, it would be great if you could try
out manually testing the new search at test2.wikipedia.org .  That's a
test wiki, so you can create new pages, add test text to them, and then
check whether the search works properly to find or exclude those pages
in search results.  More information about the schedule and testing is
below.  Some ideas for stuff you could test:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Searching

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/QA/Browser_testing/Test_backlog#Search

http://thebraidytester.com/downloads/YouAreNotDoneYet.pdf (especially
Filenames, Text Entry Fields, Sorting Order, the API, and Security)

And we'd love testing in multiple languages!

Hope this is fun!
best,
Sumana Harihareswara

--