[QA] failure analysis example

Rachel Thomas rachelqa99 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 18:10:32 UTC 2013

I only looked at it quickly, but it seems the CirrusSearch is finding main
page/motd instead of main page when you type in Main for search.
I guess it would be a bug in CirrusSearch, that its not doing the search
correctly.

--Rachel

*Gnome FOSS Outreach Program for Women Intern
Browser Test Automation, Wikimedia Foundation*

Notes from the Bleeding Edge <http://www.bleededge.blogspot.com/>