[Pywikipedia-l] Translatewiki integration in the rewrite branch

Bináris wikiposta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 12:47:01 UTC 2011

2011/1/16 Dr. Trigon <dr.trigon at surfeu.ch>

> Does the rewrite support all functions the trunk has at the moment?
> I rembemer a few discussions about the fact (e.g. [1] - german sry)
> that rewrite in (at least) some of features that are common to trunk...

If you keep threads together in your mailer, read "*Request for feedback on
rewrite branch*". It was started at the end of last March, and the last
relevant letter from Russel arrived on 02 September (which said, the rewrite
branch could not parse XML dumps at that time, which is important for me).
Further answers to this question should preferably arrive to that thread,
too, in order to keep this topic together for later search.

--
Bináris