[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Feature Requests-3104703 ] Add new section to a page

Bináris wikiposta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:03:52 UTC 2011

Hi,
do you think this could easily be solved? Either to add a new section to a
page instead of downloading and rewriting the whole one, or to open and save
an existing section as we do it without bots.
This would decrease the load of the bot as well as the risk of edit
conflicts for the bot or for human users.

Bináris