[Pywikipedia-l] Humans vs bots: 0:1

John phoenixoverride at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 01:10:23 UTC 2011

Yeah, all you need to do is remove the incorrect links from all affected
articles.

You sorta did that with -localright. however that just fixed the correct
article but still left some articles pointing to the wrong article. you need
to fix every article, as long as one page has the wrong link it will be
propagated back