[Pywikipedia-l] Is there interest in migration to Toolserver JIRA?

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Sat Dec 31 11:48:39 UTC 2011

Hi Doug,

Op 30-12-2011 16:27, Doug schreef:
> I chatted with one or two regulars on IRC about the idea and there
> seemed to be some general support if someone else was willing to take
> the lead.  Is there general interest in taking the initial steps for a
> migration to JIRA, setting up a project, etc.?
Sourceforge sucks. I think we can all agree on that. So where to move as
a bug tracker? I would say bugzilla.wikimedia org. Why?
* We already use the Wikimedia mailman lists
* We already use the wikimedia svn
* We already use the wikimedia code review at mediawiki.org
* We already moved our documentation to mediawiki.org

We might as well integrate our bug tracking too. It's not that I dislike
JIRA and especially like bugzilla, it's just that I really don't feel
like setting up our own bug tracker.

Maarten