[Pywikipedia-l] SVN access request

Bináris wikiposta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 20:30:41 UTC 2011

Hi folks,
after a few months of IRL activity which prevented me of finishing this
work, I am on board again and would like to continue. I need the commit
acces to publish and maintain the script which I hope to be used widely.

Please respond to my request and support my access. I think my
contributions here in the past years are worth. I made several
modifications to replace.py and some other scripts, including a major
improvement of replace.py (introducing the -save parameter), some bugfixes,
published
http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szerkeszt%C5%91:Bin%C3%A1ris/Fixes_and_functions_HOWTO,
had a lot of contributions to Pywiki documentation on Meta, and run a
couple of own scripts on huwiki, some of them are listed at
http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szerkeszt%C5%91:Itt_BinBot_besz%C3%A9l_a_toolserverr%C5%91l.
Thank you in advance.

--
Bináris