[Pywikipedia-l] Is there interest in migration to Toolserver JIRA?

Doug wikipediadoug at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 30 15:27:34 UTC 2011

I chatted with one or two regulars on IRC about the idea and there
seemed to be some general support if someone else was willing to take
the lead.  Is there general interest in taking the initial steps for a
migration to JIRA, setting up a project, etc.?  Existing bugs could
simply be linked from JIRA as new entries are made at the new location.
Re-write is already (at least partly) there and we have a placeholder
webpage on toolserver.  We could also create some strategy/long term
planning discussions there as well if we wanted to.  If there's an
interest, I can put some time into it. -Doug