[Pywikipedia-l] Feature request for pagegenerators.RegexFilterPageGenerator

Dr. Trigon dr.trigon at surfeu.ch
Thu Sep 30 07:07:46 UTC 2010

Hello again!

Sorry for asking this again, but what about this feature request? It
would be very helpful for my bot, since with this I could force the
PreloadingGenerator to drop irrelevant pages BEFORE preloading! Speed-up
and less traffic/load for mediawiki servers (and my bot on the tool-
server ;))

Greetings and Thanks a lot!
DrTrigon