[Pywikipedia-l] Logpages

info at gno.de info at gno.de
Sun Oct 17 11:20:10 UTC 2010

There is a generator for logfiles but this is different for each type of log. There is no generator to get all pages of more than one log simultaneous. See pagegenerators for documentation. You may try some TS-scripts for your need like

http://toolserver.org/~pathoschild/stewardry/?wiki=hu.wikipedia
http://toolserver.org/~misza13/cgi-bin/inactive.py?wiki=huwiki_p&weeks=26
http://toolserver.org/~vvv/adminstats.php?wiki=huwiki_p

Greetings