[Pywikipedia-l] interwiki.py not cooperating with featured.py

info at gno.de info at gno.de
Wed Aug 25 13:23:12 UTC 2010

I've set the default behavior of featured.py to -top and introduced the new option -side for placing the templates next to its iw-links because interwiki.py isn't able to handle the second option yet and I heard from some trouble while a bot was locating these templates beside the links.

It's probably not a good idea to place these template according the desire of the bot operater. The beavior should be described in the family file. But Is there any community which wants the template on the right side of the link?

Greetings

xqt