[Pywikipedia-l] Assistance needed with rewrite branch

Russell Blau russblau at imapmail.org
Fri Apr 16 21:25:33 UTC 2010

Do we have anyone who can help me set up the rewrite branch to work with
easy_install.py and setuptools?  I suppose I could figure it out myself, but
if we have someone who is more familiar with using these tools, they could
probably get it done a lot quicker.  Ideally, the script should check for
dependencies (httplib2, and simplejson for Python2.5) and also call the new
generate_user_files.py after installing the package in site-packages.

Once this is done, the whole installation and setup process should be much
simpler.