[Pywikipedia-l] Bot to grab every revision from enwiki as it is being made and insert into mirror wiki's database

Tisane . tisane2718 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 04:25:09 UTC 2010

Hi, I plan on creating an enwiki mirror that will need to be kept
continually up to date. The plan is to download the data dump as a starting
point, and to grab every revision from enwiki as it is being made and insert
the revision into the mirror wiki's database. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Village_pump_%28technical%29#Real-time_updates_of_Wikipedia_mirrorfor
more details.

Is there already a bot that can do something similar to this? I checked
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Pywikipediabot/Scripts and its subpage and
didn't see anything along those lines. Thanks, -Tisane