[Pywikipedia-l] Eternal login loop solution

Morten Wang nettrom at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 15:32:00 UTC 2010

Updated my copy and r8071 works for me. Thanks for the fix.

And while I'm at it, big thanks to you and everyone else who've
contributed to Pywikipedia! So far I'm only using it for some simple
small things, but all along the library has provided everything I've
needed and been quite easy to figure out how to work with. Great
experience!

Cheers,
Morten