[Pywikipedia-l] [Pywikipedia-svn] SVN: [6978] trunk/pywikipedia/wikipedia.py

Francesco Cosoleto cosoleto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 12:33:15 UTC 2009

nicdumz at svn.wikimedia.org ha scritto:
> +    def resolvemagicwords(self, wikitext):
> +        """Replace the {{ns:xx}} marks in a wikitext with the namespace names"""
> +
> +        defaults = []
> +        for namespace in self.family.namespaces.itervalues():
> +            value = namespace.get('_default', None)
> +            if value:
> +                if isinstance(value, list):
> +                    defaults += value
> +                else:
> +                    defaults.append(value)

I don't write comments about SVN commits anymore because I am tired of
getting ignored and of people that doesn't read the mailing-list (and
not only) and have commit access. I have major open source projects for
wasting my time.

--
Francesco Cosoleto

«Non abbiamo tanto bisogno dell'aiuto degli amici, quanto della certezza
del loro aiuto». (Epicuro)