[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1984572 ] Unexpected response from wiki server

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 30 19:47:31 UTC 2009

Bugs item #1984572, was opened at 2008-06-04 10:51
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by russblau
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1984572&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: General
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When I'm running interwikibot with SUL account, my bot has been disabled and show this message
ERROR: Unexpected response from wiki server
       200 (OK)
and local MediaWiki message shown.

Date: 2009-01-30 14:47

Message:
The code has been revised drastically since this bug was opened.  If the
problem recurs, please provide a more detailed report including version.py
output and the command line that you were trying to run.

Comment By: Francesco Cosoleto (cosoleto)