[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-2018606 ] sorting order on Polish Wikipedia

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 28 13:45:24 UTC 2009

Bugs item #2018606, was opened at 2008-07-15 14:16
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nicdumz
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=2018606&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: interwiki
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Interwiki sorting order on Polish Wikipedia is now on

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomoc:Interwiki#Tablica_dla_skrypt.C3.B3w

Comment By: NicDumZ — Nicolas Dumazet (nicdumz)
Date: 2009-01-28 14:45

Message:
Well althought I have troubles to understand the submitter and polish,
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Interwiki_sorting_order has been updated,
and links to the polish page, which *seems* to be policy there
I think that we can accept this request, can we?

Comment By: BartekChom (bartekchom)