[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Feature Requests-2540421 ] Don't translate #REDIRECT on pl-wiki

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 27 13:48:40 UTC 2009

Feature Requests item #2540421, was opened at 2009-01-27 13:48
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603141&aid=2540421&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
As requested on my talk page here [http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer_Diskussion:Xqt#test_editionen_auf_pl.wiki], #REDIRECT-token on pl-wiki should not be translated. I added some code in fix_double_redirects (redirect.py) like this:

                if (mysite.language() == 'pl'):
                    text = mysite.redirectRegex().sub(
                            '#REDIRECT %s' %
                                (