[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-2136828 ] wiktionary_family.py - wrong sort order for fr.wikt.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 27 09:30:53 UTC 2009

Bugs item #2136828, was opened at 2008-09-29 23:10
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by siebrand
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=2136828&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Please see http://fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/Discussion_Wiktionnaire:Structure_des_articles#important_.21

and remove 'fr': self.alphabetic,
in line 416

Syntax on fr.wikt:
http://fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionnaire:Structure_des_articles#Liens_interwikis

I don't know who added this here but it seems wrong, thanks