[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Feature Requests-1956119 ] intwerwiki to non existing anchor

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 24 11:47:56 UTC 2009

Feature Requests item #1956119, was opened at 2008-05-02 12:52
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by purodha
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603141&aid=1956119&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
>Category: interwiki
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Please, add possibility to give interwiki link to anchor whis is not one of headers of article.

Example:
There are articles Microsoft .NET and .NET Framework in several languages, but in en: is only .NET Framework.

But some people repeatly add link to .NET Framework to the second group of articles.

If there is link [[en:.NET_Framework#top]], it works correctly for browser, but bot wants to remove this link