[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-2597015 ] Interwiki.py gives error

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 13 19:43:41 UTC 2009

Bugs item #2597015, was opened at 2009-02-13 13:43
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=2597015&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: interwiki
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Whenever I try to run interwiki.py, it gives me the error message:

TypeError: object of type 'None Type' has no len().

I use Python 2.5.4, and I have downloaded the most recent Pywikipediabot nightly update, and it still does not work.  I use Windows Vista Home Premium and I am wondering why it does not want to run for me.

Thanks,
Razorflame