[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Feature Requests-1262584 ] Special:Random

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 13 13:01:21 UTC 2009

Feature Requests item #1262584, was opened at 2005-08-17 22:10
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by purodha
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603141&aid=1262584&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
>Category: Interface Improvements
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It would be nice to get a Page - constructor that reads
a random page with Special:Random - it's very useful
for sampling pages!