[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1790473 ] Interwiki bot overwrites changes, no edit conflict

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 14 15:54:29 UTC 2009

Bugs item #1790473, was opened at 2007-09-08 00:50
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nicdumz
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1790473&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This has recently happened:

http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wiki&diff=36448315&oldid=36447898

The only reason I can think of is some obscure error with starttime/edittime/tokens/stuff like that.

Maybe this assumption in GetAll doesn't always work as expected?

# There's no possibility to read the wpStarttime argument from the XML.
# It is this time that the MediaWiki software uses to check for edit
# conflicts. We take the earliest time later than the last edit, which
# seems to be the safest possible time.
page2._startTime = str(int(timestamp)+1)

Date: 2009-04-14 17:54

Message:
Fixed recently, see
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=2119685&group_id=93107