[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1970896 ] interwiki cross-namespace in eswiki

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri May 23 22:25:59 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1970896, was opened at 2008-05-24 06:25
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1970896&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Some anonymous make notice to me, they say if I use interwiki.py include -force and -autnomous, it will remove es interwiki all about list or game result (They use new namespace 104 "Anexo" to save the page), but if I use that without -force, I cannot remove the non-exist link.

I think maybe pybot may ignore this settings only in some languages like es, set this namespace like ns0 and don't care the cross namespaces problem.

(link: http://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Grand_Prix_van_China_2007&diff=prev&oldid=12472856 )