[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-2026525 ] diskcache fails with an IOError[22] in welcome.py

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 24 17:40:33 UTC 2008

Bugs item #2026525, was opened at 2008-07-24 10:26
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nicdumz
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=2026525&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "pywikipedia/welcome.py", line 967, in <module>
   for number_user in main(settingsBot):
 File "pywikipedia/welcome.py", line 704, in main
   contrib = string.capitalize(wsite.mediawiki_message('contribslink'))
 File "/home/filnik/pywikipedia/wikipedia.py", line 4678, in mediawiki_message
   value = self._mediawiki_messages[key]
 File "/home/filnik/pywikipedia/diskcache.py", line 94, in __getitem__
   self.cache_file.seek(self.lookup[i])
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

Does that mean that some lookup values are still -1 even after the initialization ?