[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Feature Requests-1880563 ] upgrade parameters in fixing_redirects.py

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 27 04:54:19 UTC 2008

Feature Requests item #1880563, was opened at 2008-01-27 00:54
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603141&aid=1880563&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
1) add support for -file and -cat at a minimum

2) there may be a bug in -start (I haven't tested this much, so I can't be sure)

3) fixing_redirects.py doesn't tell you that -namespace and -start are options; you have to look in the code

4) some way of logging redirects which have been orphaned would be nice. Depending on how this is done, it might require a new module; User:Mike.lifeguard at enwikibooks would be happy to attempt to figure out the logic required with someone who knows python