[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Bugs-1877535 ] Crashing on unexist language

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 24 18:00:01 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1877535, was opened at 2008-01-22 20:10
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rotemliss
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603138&aid=1877535&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Interwiki.py is crashing on projects which does not exist. I hope it skip the page for longer working.

This the output when I'm working on wiktionary:

Getting 1 pages from wiktionary:sco...
Wiki <wikipedia._GetAll object at 0x1441cd0> does not exist yet
Dump ar (wiktionary) saved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "interwiki.py", line 1609, in ?
    bot.run()
  File "interwiki.py", line 1384, in run
    self.queryStep()
  File "interwiki.py", line 1363, in queryStep
    subj.finish(self)
  File "interwiki.py", line 967, in finish
    if self.replaceLinks(page, new, bot):
  File "interwiki.py", line 1094, in replaceLinks
    qdone = bot.oneQuery()
  File "interwiki.py", line 1354, in oneQuery
    subject.workDone(self)
  File "interwiki.py", line 671, in workDone
    iw = page.interwiki()
  File "/pywikipedia/wikipedia.py", line 1424, in interwiki
    ll = getLanguageLinks(self.get(), insite=self.site(),
  File "/pywikipedia/wikipedia.py", line 603, in get
    self._contents = self._getEditPage(get_redirect = get_redirect, throttle = throttle, sysop = sysop, nofollow_redirects=nofollow_redirects)
  File "/pywikipedia/wikipedia.py", line 659, in _getEditPage
    raise NoSuchSite(u'Wiki %s does not exist yet' % self.site())
wikipedia.NoSuchSite: Wiki wiktionary:sco does not exist yet