[Pywikipedia-l] [ pywikipediabot-Feature Requests-1862873 ] standard pagegenerators arguments for "category.py add"

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 18 20:09:38 UTC 2008

Feature Requests item #1862873, was opened at 2008-01-03 04:20
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tavernier
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=603141&aid=1862873&group_id=93107

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
i improved category.py so that the adding robot is handeled by a class, and can work on standard flow of pages (instead of the only -ref: or -links: previously hardcoded)

Can someone check it (in attached file) and commit it ?

Thanks.

Tavernier aka Meithal